DIGITAL DRX TRANSCEIVER
This innovative, low power (equivalent to 1kW), all-in-one “black box” is not just a robust a robust hardware platform. It also introduces world-leading, cutting-edge technical innovations and incredible versatility for a variety of applications, from finding your catch and exploring new areas, to surveying and mapping. This opens up countless new opportunities for your operations.
- The DRX Transceiver is the heart of the WASSP system, which provides live processing of your data to deliver realistic sounder and mapping graphics
- It has the processing power of a supercomputer.
- The DRX is the core of all further developments, so you're future-proofed.
DRX-32 W3 mounted in Pelican case with IP67 rating.
Depth capability is configuration and environment-dependent. Typical configurations:
DRX-32 with WMB160 transducer; 1 to 200m
DRX-32, WSP-603-20X; 9-32V DC
DRX-32 model also features in S3 and F3 series
CDX OPERATING SYSTEM
WASSP Generation 3 introduces a new simplified WASSP CDX for control, visualisation and data management, while still providing a comprehensive set of functions to meet the most demanding fishing requirements.
• Call is a graphical user interface, not simplified
• High resolution mapping
• Multi-resolution mapping has a single database that becomes more detailed the more you zoom in
• A clever algorithm takes best data from an old recording and new recording, providing for near-seamless mapping
• Great high-resolution single, triple and Quint beam sounder providing a very clear visibility of both water column and sea floor
• Single, triple and Quin beam high definition sounder F Series only
• Sonar view to give instant current sounder view
• Side scan when licensed
• 2D and 3D Mapping with or without water column targets and backscatter when licensed
• Simplified graphical user interface
• Focused on WASSP date presentation not multi-functional
• Presents in a very accurate raw manner with minimal data cleaning or averaging
• Enhances the core benefits of WASSP
• Multiresolution database with automatic, depth-adjusted, best resolution mapping that can be used in all depths zoom in for higher resolution
• Water column targets gain is aligned to give same colour in all modes
The WASSP Multibeam Transducer was developed by WASSP’s in-house R&D team in collaboration with Callaghan Innovation, a world-leading R&D organisation at the forefront of transducer technology.
WASSP Transducers are available in 80kHz, covering from 60 to 80kHz for deeper water, and 160kHz, covering from 120kHz to 160kHz for shallower water. With the highly-sensitive WASSP transducer, you get much more depth than a similar-powered traditional sounder.
WASSP Multibeam Transducers manufactured in our New Zealand factory from scratch, including cutting the ceramics. You’ll find they are neatly designed and compact, housed in a sea chest custom-made to suit your vessel’s hull. Alternatively, the transducer can be deployed into the water on a light-weight carbon fibre mast. You WASSP dealer has the expertise to recommend the ideal multibeam sonar transducer for your boat.
The table below gives nominal mechanical and performance specifications for WASSP Multibeam Transducers.
WASSP IMU-038 WSP-002-120
WASSP IMU-038 WSP-002-120 is a standalone motion sensor with a 5m cable that connects directly to the RS422B port. This sensor is recommended for any F3X or F3 DRX after 389. It can be used with any suitable satellite compass. The sensor is RS422 so cable runs can be extended to almost any length.
WSP-002-018 is a Junction box that provides a termination point for the satellite compass and power and contains the 038 motion sensor. A 5m premade cable then carries the combined power, heading, position and motion sensor data to the drx over a single 5m cable. By default, it is wired for RS232 input and output and was designed for use with the V123 antenna.
The WSP-002-075 SMC-108 is a motion sensor from ship motion control. It is used for higher end applications and survey when mapping with reduced motion errors is required.
The Vector V200 offers an incredible combination of simple installation, small form factor, and amazing performance. The compass – measuring only 35 cm in length – mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the Vector V200 provides simple integration into autopilots, chart plotters, and AIS systems.
The Vector V123 is Hemisphere GNSS’ all-in-one single-frequency, multi-GNSS smart antenna. It provides Atlas decimeter-level position and precise heading. This rugged design is sealed for harsh environments and is a great solution for professional marine and other challenging applications. The V123 combines easy install with consistent, precise heading accuracy and decimeter positioning.
The Vector V500 is Hemisphere GNSS’ all-in-one multifrequency, multi-GNSS smart antenna that provides RTK-level position and precise heading. This rugged design is sealed for harsh environments and is a great solution for professional marine and other challenging applications. The V500 combines easy install with consistent, precise heading accuracy and RTK positioning.
SATELLITE COMPASS™ (GPS COMPASS) SC-33
SATELLITE COMPASS™ (GPS COMPASS) SC-33 Satellite Accuracy, Unwavering Heading, Heading Accuracy of 0.4°, Strong against multipath, Multi-GNSS, NMEA2000 certified, Perfect for Radar, TT, AIS, Sonars and Autopilots.
SATELLITE COMPASS™ (GPS COMPASS) SC-70 GNSS
SATELLITE COMPASS™ (GPS COMPASS) SC-70 GNSS-powered high accuracy compass High precision and accurate heading of 0.4° (SC-70) Perfect for Radar, ECDIS, AIS, Doppler Sonar and Autopilots
SATELLITE COMPASS™ (GPS COMPASS) SC-130 GNSS
SATELLITE COMPASS™ (GPS COMPASS) SC-130 GNSS-powered high accuracy compass High precision and accurate heading of 0.25° (SC-130) Perfect for Radar, ECDIS, AIS, Doppler Sonar and Autopilot