Self-Learning, Adaptive Autopilot - Single-Din Size Color Display
Kick back, relax and let NavPilot steer you to your destination
FURUNO’s NavPilot is a revolutionary autopilot with a sunlight viewable display designed for a variety of vessels. It utilizes a self-learning and adaptive software algorithm, and plays the ultimate role in course-keeping capability. NavPilot dynamically adjusts essential parameters during navigation, such as vessel speed, trim, draught, tide and wind effects, dead band, weather and more. These parameters are stored in system memory and continuously optimized to make the NavPilot more versatile.
Furuno's NAVpilot is a revolutionary autopilot with a sunlight viewable display designed for a variety of vessels. It utilises a self-learning and adaptive software algorithm, and plays the ultimate role in course keeping capability, dynamically adjusting essential parameters for navigation i.e., vessel speed, trim, draught, tide and wind effects, dead band, weather, etc. These parameters are stored in the system memory and continuously optimised.
SABIKI™ mode lets the autopilot take control while you are drifting astern, so you can focus on fishing instead of steering. Moving astern at a slow pace, the SABIKI™ mode is uniquely tailored for sabiki fishing, jigging and bottom fishing (SABIKI™ mode is only available on vessels with outboard engines).
Self Learning and Adaptive Software - Each time the boat goes to sea, the software learns about the sea conditions and automatically calculates the best adjustments for a smooth steering.
Furuno's "Fantum Feedback" NAVpilot software clears the path to a simplified installation, while also delivering enhanced steering control. With Fantum Feedback, NAVpilot outboard installations no longer require the use of a physical rudder feedback unit.
Easy Installation and Smart Network-Based System Configuration - NMEA2000 Certified
SAFE HELM and POWER ASSIST
- SAFE HELM - Temporarily switches the NAVpilot to manual steering for a specified time interval.
- POWER ASSIST - A unique helm-activated assisted steering feature that can augment and possibly replace separate electric and power-robbing, engine-driven power steering systems on many vessels. POWER ASSIST reduces steering system complexity and costs while increasing economy.
Various Display Modes - Various display modes are available on the NAVpilot 300, allowing you to obtain all the necessary data you need thanks to a user-friendly menu and graphics, either digital or analogue. The NAVpilot 300 also features day/night graphic display, offering perfect view-ability no matter the time.
Note: A Furuno PG700, SC33 or other compatible NMEA2000 vessel heading source is required.
Heading Sensor & Drive Unit Sold separately
- Display: 4.1" Colour LCD
- Effective Display Area: 82.6 (W) x 61.9 (H) mm
- Pixel Density: 320 x 240
- Backlight: 8 steps
- Steering Modes: STBY / Auto / Dodge / Turn / Remote / Advanced Auto / Navigation / Wind / FishHunter
- Sea Condition Adjustment: Auto / Manual-Calm / Moderate / Rough
- Rudder Angle Settings: 10 - 45 Degrees
- Alarm: Heading deviation / Cross-track error / Ship's speed / Depth / Water temperature / Wind / Watch / Log trip
- Ports: CAN bus (NMEA2000) = 1 / NMEA0183 = 2
- Input: AAM / APB / BOD / BWR / DBT / DPT / GGA / GLL / GNS / HDG / HDM / HDT / MTW / MWV / RMB / RMC / ROT / RSA / THS / TLL / VHW / VTG / VWR / VWT / ZDA
- Input (CAN bus): 059392/904, 060928, 061184, 126208/720/992/996, 127250/251/258/488/489, 128259/267, 129025/026/029/033/283/284/285, 130306/310/311/312/313/314/577/818/821/827/880
- Output: DBT / DPT / GGA / GLL / GNS / HDG / HDM / HDT / MTW / MWV / RMB / RMC / ROT / RSA / VHW / VTG / VWR / VWT / ZDA
- Output (CAN bus): 059392/904, 060928, 061184, 126208/464/720/992/996, 127245/250/251/258, 128259/267, 129025/026/029/033/283/284/285/827, 130306/310/311/312/822/823
- Processor Unit: IPX0
- Control Unit: IP56
- Other Unit: IPX5
- Power Supply: 12-24V DC: 4.0-2.0 A (excluding pump)
- Size: 115 (H) x 115 (W) x 73 (D) mm
- Weight: 0.33 kg