Cutting Edge Professional Navigation Software
TimeZero Professional v4 software now available!
TZ Professional features some of the most advanced navigation, weather forecasting and fishing tools all in one.
Thanks to the cutting-edge technology, such as augmented reality, TZ Professional V4 now allows users to display the active route and cross track distance directly on the camera video feed.
Users can identify all boats equipped with AIS system surrounding them and prevent any collision risk. Visualize instantly their route points and buoys via a HD video stream even in foggy weather.
Multi-beam sounders integration
Scanning, drawing, mapping and analyzing the seafloor has never been more reliable. The FURUNO DFF3D and WASSP real size swath is now displayed in 2D and 3D when PBG is enabled.
Up to 500,000 Fish Targets are now automatically saved in a database. Thanks to this new database, the Fish Targets can now be displayed on the Chart and on the 3D Cube.
New Bottom Lock & Bottom Zoom sounder views are also available. This display helps you separate the fish near the bottom from the sea bed. In addition, the expanding display of the bottom and the fish near the bottom is very useful in determining the density of the bottom.
High Resolution Oceanographic Forecast
Additional features include the Premium Ocean-O service intended for pelagic fishing. This new option aims to define the best fishing areas. Indeed, pelagic species move according to different parameters such as altimetry, surface temperature or currents.
TZ Professional is the only system that offers multi-day oceanographic forecast service, enabling users to go direct to areas with the best fishing potential.
Bottom Hardness compatibility
The new Bottom Hardness module allows you to investigate the bottom conditions precisely. It can now be recorded via NMEA0183 using various types and brands of sounders.
Trawl Positioning Mode
TZ’s trawl positioning mode is compatible with Marport trawl sensors, offering the capability of pinpointing the position of the trawl doors, with the advantages that this provides in terms of working around seabed obstructions and on difficult terrain.
The following system requirements must be fulfilled to run TZ Professional:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® 8.1 or Windows® 10 (64-bit operating system)
- CPU 2 GHz Intel® Core™ i5 4th generation or equivalent
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- Video Board: Minimum - Intel HD4400 Graphic Chipset (i5 4th generation with HD4400 or above)
- Recommended (for PBG and Multi monitor) - Dedicated Video Board with 1GB VRAM
- Screen Resolution: 1024 X 768 or higher (1280 x 800 or above highly recommended)
- Hard Disk: 40 GB of free space
- USB or Serial Port for connecting instruments via NMEA0183, Actisense USB NGT-1 for connecting instruments via NMEA2000 or 100 Base-T Network Adapter for Furuno Ethernet Sensors
View further information on the TimeZero Website
View further information on the TimeZero Website or contact ENL for assistance