10.4" Multi-Colour LCD Radar with 6kW Open Array Antenna
The 1945 can be interconnected with other navigation equipment such as chart plotters and sounders through Furuno's programmable NMEA0183 interface system, affording operators the ability to expand their boat's system as needed.
Up to 100 AIS and 10 ARPA targets can be tracked and overlaid on the radar screen to assist the operator in monitoring other vessel movements. Since AIS works by a VHF transceiver system, a variety of navigational information such as vessel name, speed, ROT, draft, and the destination of the selected targets can be included in real time. Unlike ARPA targets, AIS targets are visible on-screen even if they are obscured by large ships or islands.
With a push of the “OFF CENTER” button, your own ship position can be shifted to a pre-registered point on the screen. This allows the operator to focus on a specific area ahead of or around the vessel without losing track of the position.
- Easy-to-install 10.4" portrait colour LCD (350 cd) display
- Bonded LCD provides clear view in all weather conditions
- Stable AIS/ARPA target-tracking with zoom display function
- Full Screen Mode lets operators observe a wider range around the vessel
- Enhanced auto tuning/gain/anti-clutter controls
- Echoes in yellow, green, orange or multiple colours
- Antenna Size: 4 ft
- Antenna Type: Open Array
- Band: X-Band
- Display Size: 10.4 inches
- Display Type: Color LCD
- Beam Width: 1.9 degrees
- Power Usage: 12-24 VDC
- Power Output: 6 kW
- Range: 64 nm