150 Watt MF/HF GMDSS Compliant Radiotelephone with DSC
Reliable MF/HF radiotelephone with integrated DSC/DSC watch receiver
The 150 Watt FS1575 is a reliable MF/HF Radiotelephone for general and distress communications with integrated DSC/DSC Watch Receiver. It facilitates both general and GMDSS communication, operating as a DSC transceiver and as a DSC Watch Receiver on all distress and safety frequencies in MF and HF bands. An optional IB585 NBDP terminal can be connected to the transceiver unit for maritime telex operation and distress message/maritime safety information handling. It features a bright, high-contrast 4.3" color LCD (480x272 pixels). Multiple display configurations are available, as well as a Night Mode (white text on black background display) for wheelhouse operation. Instant selection of 256 user-specified channels is provided with a rotary knob or direct keypad input. Quick access to DSC message composition is available by dedicated keys on the control unit. The FS1575 fully meets GMDSS carriage requirements for SOLAS ships operating in A3 and A4 sea areas, as well as ITU recommendation on digital selective calling system for use in the Maritime Mobile Service, ITU-R M.493-13.
Capable of distress, safety and routine communications
Three quick-access functions may be assigned which become instantly accessible via keys 1, 4 and 7 on the numeric keypad. Functions available for quick-access include: TX frequency setting, RX frequency setting, class of emission setting, AGC setting, output power setting, TX frequency monitoring, display of a list of test messages, display of a list of message files, execution of daily test, listing of log files, and intercom functions. Numbers are assigned for each of the menu items, and the operator can access each of the menu items either by turning and pressing PUSH TO ENTER knob to select menu items or simply pressing number on the numeric keypad.
- Fully meets GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress Safety System) carriage requirements for SOLAS (Safety Of Life At Sea) ships operating in A3 and A4 sea areas
- Meets the new ITU recommendation on Digital Selective Calling system for use in the Maritime Mobile Service, ITU-R M.493-13
- High contrast 4.3" bright colour LCD (480 x 272 pixels)
- Capable of distress, safety and routine communication
- Instant selection of 256 user-specified channels with a rotary knob or direct keypad input
- Quick access to DSC message composition by dedicated keys on the control unit
- Quick access to dedicated functions in the menu operation using numeric keypad
- Full-duplex kit available (optional supply)
- Power Usage 24 VDC
- Power Output 150 W
Refer to Brochure