1kW Thru-Hull Transducer
The combination of power and sensitivity has made this the high performance transducer of choice for use with conventional fishfinders. Operating at 50 kHz and 200 kHz, the narrow 6° beam at 200 kHz provides excellent target resolution and crisp images of fish holding tight to wrecks and reefs. The 50 kHz provides excellent deep water detection and the wide 19° beam provides broad coverage under the boat.
The thru-hull B260 model is offered in bronze and also available in stainless steel (SS260) for installations on metal hulls
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW
- Dual-frequency elements:
- 50 kHz - 19° beam with performance to 762 m (2500')
- 200 kHz - 6° beam with performance to 294 m (1000')
- Available with a diplexer for single-transmission-line fishfinders and without a diplexer for dual-transmission line fishfinders
- High-performance fairing included
- Recommended boat size: Over 9 m (30')
- Also available as a transom-mount, in-hull, and stainless steel thru-hull versions.
- Exclusive Xducer ID technology
- Weight: 7.3 kg (16 lb)
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 20° with fairing
- Acoustic Window: Urethane